Ear, nose and throat problems are common. A person’s sense of hearing, smell and taste make up part of who they are. They are essential to your enjoyment of life and your ability to communicate.
- More than 50% of all physician office visits are for ENT problems.
- Roughly one-third of Americans 65 to 74 years of age and 47 percent of those 75 and older have hearing loss.
- Three out of four children experience an ear infection by the time they are 3 years old.
- Health experts estimate that 37 million Americans are affected by sinusitis every year.
- Strep throat is most common in children between the ages of 5 and 15, but it affects people of all ages.
For more detailed ailment information, select from the links below: